Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Reader DIY "favor"ite project



Jocelyn, a RePlay blog reader shared her own image from this Wine Cork Keychain project we did for CraftZine last year.

Here's what she said
"I've been waiting to get started on this project since it was posted on the blog. We're having my daughter's Bat Mitzvah at a winery in October, so this was the perfect favor (for the adults, anyway). We've made a bunch, so I thought I would share the picture with you. Hope you enjoy seeing your clever idea come to fruition. We're delighted with how cute (and green) they are. It's also free advertising for the winery, which is great for them.

Thanks for such an original project. Definitely a first for a Bat Mitzvah favor, I'm sure!

Jocelyn (and Amanda, the Bat Mitzvah girl)"


I just love seeing it when DIY recycling goodness makes it into hands of the talented and crafty. Just look how easy do-it-yourselfing is! Happy Bat Mitzvah, Amanda!

2 comments:

MLG said...

Just wondering where you got the hardware to make the keychains... (the rings and eyehooks) Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi MLG - I found the keyrings and eyehooks at my local hardware store. Those are the exact items you should ask for - keyrings and eyehooks. I also found some on ebay when searching for "keyrings split ring" and "eyehooks screw". Best of luck!